Recipe Books and More Menus!
There are many, many books, blogs, and websites today to help you transition to an anti-inflammatory diet. Here are my favorites.
- www.HeartofCooking.com — A weekly service that provides a shopping list and daily menus for a variety of diets and food intolerances
- www.AutoimmunePaleoCookbook.com — This is a book tailored to the anti-inflammatory diet
- www.ThePaleoMom.com — An online source of help and ideas for the anti-inflammatory diet
Gluten-free Diet Information:
- www.Dr.ThomasO’Bryan.com — Dr. Thomas O’Bryan. DC, CCN, DACBM is an internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader specializing in Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease. I have the highest respect for his in depth knowledge, passion, and extensive research and resource as the “gluten guru”.
- www.Celiac.com — This is a great starting point to familiarize yourself with the many foods that contain gluten.
- Gluten Free Life, by Linda Clark, M.A.,CNC — Worthwhile tips on feeding your family, easy substitutions for thickeners, pastas, and snacks. This resource is full of yummy recipes, websites, cookbooks, and restaurants that offer gluten free menus.
- Fresh from Elizabeth’s Kitchen, by Elizabeth Kaplan — founder of The Pure Pantry. Moms will appreciate the attention Elizabeth (mother of three kids) gives to kid-friendly recipes to include scrumptious dishes like spaghetti with turkey meatballs, veggie frittata, and lentil soup.
- 2 Good 2 Be – Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe — Your source for gluten-, corn-, and soy-free foods that help you feel and LIVE yoru absolute BEST!
- California Homemades – Fresh products that are always vegan, usually gluten free, and made with as many local and organic ingredients as possible. Soups are fresh with no preservatives and a shelf life of one week in the refrigerator.