Health History Form
How to prepare for your Complimentary Clarity Phone Call:
- Please fill out all New Patient forms in their entirety.
- If you have any recent labs (within 12 months), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before your appointment.
- Please invite your significant other to join us at your complimentary minimum 20-minute Clarity Consultation Call. (There will be a lot of information covered concerning your unique condition as well as the fundamentals of the Program.)
- Our office will call you at the designated time for this very important Complimentary Clarity Consultation Call. For your benefit, please have all “life” distractions put aside and be ready for a comprehensive life changing conversation about YOU!
- Please give 24-hour notice if you will be unable to keep your appointment.
Please fill out the form below in its entirety prior to your appointment with Dr. Labbe. If you do not wish to fill out the form online please click here to download a printable copy (pdf).
- I understand that the consultation process does not establish me as a patient under Dr. Labbe’s care and there is no doctor-patient relationship or obligation.
- Please fill out all paperwork completely to the best of your knowledge.
The department of Health and Human Services has established a “Privacy Rule” to help insure that personal health care information is protected for privacy. The Privacy Rule was also created in order to provide a standard for health care providers to obtain their patient’s consent for uses and disclosures of health information about the patient in order to carry out treatment, payment, or health care operations.
As our patient, we want you to know that we respect the privacy of your personal medical records, and will do all we can to secure and protect your privacy. We strive to take all necessary precautions to protect that privacy. When it is appropriate and necessary, we provide the minimum necessary information only to those we feel are in need of your health care information, information about your treatment, payment, or health care operations.
We also want you to know that we grant your full access to your own personal medical records. We may have indirect treatment relationships with facilities (such as laboratories that only interact with physicians and not patients). We may have to disclose personal health information for purposes of treatment, payment, or health care operations to these facilities. These entities are most often not required to obtain patient consent.
You may refuse to consent to the use or disclosure of your personal health information in writing. Under this law, we have the right to refuse to treat you should you choose to refuse to disclose your Personal Health Information (PHI). If you choose to give consent in this document, at some future time you may request to refuse all or part of your PHI. You may not revoke actions that have already been taken which relied on this or previously signed consent.
If you have any objections to this form, please ask to speak with our HIPAA Compliance Officer. You have the right to review our privacy notice, to request restrictions and revoke consent in writing after you have reviewed our privacy notice.